Oh, and by the way, should you feel like playing along as well, head over to Kenlie's post and leave your link in the comments and spread some comment love yourself!
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? Absolutely not. From the time I was a small baby I've been a night person. I swear I "activate" around 11pm. It's very hard for me to shut down and fall asleep, and I could easily sleep til 10am (or later) every single day.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?Are you kidding me?
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? You know, I never thought of myself as having an addiction to anything. I mean, even as much as I wax poetic about my coffee, I could quit if I had to (I'd need a real good reason, though). But I do have some mental and spiritual addictions, I think -- things that cause me to be selfish and vain and stumble in reaching the goals I have for myself in becoming the person/wife/mom/friend I want to be.
4. How many times have you been in love? Twice. My first love was absolutely nothing like the love I have for my husband, but I really think that, for what little I knew of love at 18, I was in love with my first serious boyfriend. It didn't end well, and every so often I wonder about him and hope he's doing well.
5. What is your position on politics? I have strong opinions on a few key issues (namely the role of government in telling me what I can and can't do in my personal life and with my body) but really? Overall I don't know much. I would much prefer to watch episode after episode of Battlestar Galactica or The Office on Netflix than watch CNN or the local news, even. However, I compensate for this by a) watching the debates around election time, and b) shutting up in major arguments. If I don't have all the information, it's useless for me to argue.
6. Are you religious? I hate this question. One of the definitions of "religious" is "scrupulously faithful; conscientious," and that's how I usually define the word. It also has an extremely negative connotation, more and more negative every year it seems. The bottom line? I love God. I believe Jesus is the son of God and the way to salvation, through His grace. I will try my whole life to live a life that is pleasing to Him.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Totally a luxury hotel. I am an indoor girl. I'd be whining and complaining after an hour of backpacking.
8. Do you have/want pets? Um, only the best dog ever.
9. Are you a sports fan? ABSOLUTELY. I love the Boston Red Sox, the Texas Rangers and the Philadelphia Eagles. And I LOVE the Olympics.
10. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? My ears are pierced and I have one tattoo.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? I don't really notice that I buy a particular brand over another. But I have noticed that I have expensive taste...the things I pull off the rack to examine are always the designer/expensive brands.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? I think anyone should open doors for people coming in/out behind them. It's the polite thing to do.
14. Which season is your favorite? Usually whichever one is next.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? Eating less seems to help me lose weight more quickly, but I would rather work out more just to build good habits and be in the best shape I can be.
16. What’s your idea of romance? You know, I could create a big ol' scenario here, but honestly it all boils down to "thoughtful." Being thoughtful about a date, a gift, a "just because" visit...those are the things that are the most romantic to me. Taking the time to think about what might make me smile or feel loved.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? Are you kidding? I'm in theatre. I've had to do some insane movement exercises where I've had to get outside my comfort zone REAL fast.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Christmas! I do like Halloween, though.
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? City.
20. Share your life philosophy. Matthew 22:37-40