- Operaboy and I are married. Finally.
- We have a house that we are slowly but surely turning into a home.
- We have a steady income.
- We have our health.
- Our family members who are ill are still battling courageously.
- We live in a country where we are free.
- We are loved by a caring and compassionate and living God.
- We have food in our bellies and a roof over our head.
- We have a reliable means of transportation.
That list could honestly go on and on. I am so thankful and so blessed to be where we are.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well, filled with many blessings.
Here's to the start of the 2008 Holiday Season!!!