December 18, 2013

Outfit of the Day

I haven't done one of these in a LONG time!  For one thing, I just ran out of ideas after a while and started wearing some of the same things over and over. 

Also, I had a teething baby that started waking up in the middle of the night several nights in a row (I know, I'll cry you a river.  But when you aren't used to it for months, it's a bit of an adjustment) for feedings and cuddles.  In the mornings, I was lucky if I had on two matching shoes.

Also also, we were iced in for about 5 days in a row.  I wore...the same pajamas all 5 days.  Yup. 

So here's a mix of some of my favorite outfits from the past few weeks when I remembered and/or felt cute enough to take a photo:


.......I think I need more bright colors in my wardrobe.  Especially my fall/winter wardrobe. 

Top Left: Shirt from Stitch Fix, blazer from my closet (probably thrifted), pendant necklace from Plato's Closet, jeans from....Kohl's, maybe?

Top Right: Scarf from Target, jumper is Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker, shirt and leggings...I've had forever.  You can't see it but I'm wearing my black TOMs in both the top pics.

Bottom Left and Middle: Faux Leather peplum top is Jennifer Lopez for Kohl's. Black slacks have been seen on the blog several times!  Necklace is from a local boutique, gift from my best friend.

Bottom Right: Dress is from Plato's Closet, leggings I've had forever, leopard print belt is from my mom's closet!

I've most definitely slacked off recently in my clothing choices lately...worn more jeans and long-sleeved shirts with TOMs more often than I'd like to admit.  But November and December can be quite hectic! 

Here's to some possibility for brave new fashion choices (and brighter colors) in 2014!!


No comments:

Post a Comment