April 8, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays -- TV & Movies

 I haven't played in a while, and this one looked like lots of fun.



TV, Movies and Me

1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?  Uh, Mad Men. Duh.

2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love. I pretty much own my guilty pleasures with out much of the "guilt."  But, Center Stage is pretty awful, but I sure do love it.

3. Name one show that you’ve never seen and would love to watch. Once Upon a Time. I know that season 1 is available on Netflix, but I HATE being behind!  I'd almost rather wait until the series is finished and all available for me to watch.  See also: Downton Abbey.

4. Do you ever go to movies alone?  Rarely.  Michael and I are usually on the same page about movies we want to see.  However, I did go see Black Swan alone.  Terrible idea. I was wrapped up in a ball of anxiety for hours afterwards.

5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why? Everybody Loves Raymond.  Because I love it, the writing is genius, and the family just reminds me so much of our own.

6. If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why? So You Think You Can Dance.  I WANT TO DANCE LIKE ALL OF THEM.

7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?  "Save a life. Adopt a pitbull." I don't need it to be about ME.  Just something I care deeply about. 

8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room? Hmmm...I'm not gonna count concerts, because I've been to too many.  I was at a California Pizza Kitchen once in Boston, just a table away from Travis Barker (of Blink 182), though.  So that was cool.  (And I'm happy to report that he was super nice to fans who wanted to meet him and take pictures.)

9. If you were chosen to be a contestant on a TV game show, which show would you want to be on?  Jeopardy!!!

10. If there was a movie being made about you, which actor would you choose to play you? Definitely Amy Adams.  Because she's ADORABLE and she's a ginger and she's an amazing actress.  She could do the role of Mandy justice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment