May 20, 2011

I am a Superhero



I will accomplish things today.

I love Picnik. I love that it's free but I can still play around with my photos. Since I *still* don't have an iPhone (and therefore don't have Instagram) and I'm wayyyy too broke for Photoshop or Lightroom, it allows me to play with my crappy Blackberry photos and make them look kinda fun.

I processed this photo this way today because I think it looks kind of like the newer superhero movies (300, that movie about that girl in the boarding school that's out now...whatever it's called) but also has this sort of look to it, which is kind of vintage-y:


Today? I will accomplish things. I will have a good day. I will run 3 miles. I will write 3 emails to people I haven't talked to in a while. I will tell someone I love them.

What will you accomplish today?

No comments:

Post a Comment