May 17, 2011

Running Playlist

Today Sam over at Operation Jack posted his running playlist.  I'm still fine-tuning mine, but I'll at least post what I got through yesterday on my very accomplished (for me) run.  Keep in mind this is not consistent, necesssarily, and it was fairly arbitrary since I just put a bunch of songs I like on a "Running" playlist and then put the playlist on Shuffle.  But, here's what I listened to:


Adam Lambert "If I Had You."  I. Love. This. Song.  It's even better on the elliptical, but it was a nice rockin' start to my run.


"A Thousand Angels" by my good friends in Manic Bloom.  Check these guys out...I love their sound and I predict they're gonna be HUGE some day.


"Death and Conversation," also by Manic Bloom (MUSIC VIDEO COMING SOON!)


"Everything" by Michael Buble.  I love this song b/c it reminds me of my wedding day.


"And So We Run" by David Usher (also the title of yesterday's blog post, for those of you paying attention). I'm kind of obssessed with David Usher right now, and this is one of my favorites.


"You've Got the Love" by Florence and the Machine.  Ain't nothin' on this album I DON'T love. 


"Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida featuring David Guetta.  This one TOTALLY pumped me up as I was nearing the end of my route and feeling a little bedraggled.


"Disappear" by the Gabe Dixon Band.  This one came on in the home stretch of my run. I know and love this song so much that it made it very easy to finish. 

Now! What's on YOUR playlist?

2 comments:

  1. I like Michael Buble. Do I lose my Man Card for that, too? Here's one that used to be on my playlist when I ran with an iPod. It would be the first song that would come on after I missed my goal time (if I wanted 3:10, it would come on at 3:11, etc.) ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfbz2nwMkKg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..."everything" reminds me of your wedding, too! and we just watched that concert on HDNET the other night and i thought the same thing :). memories! my fav run songs right now (remember, i run SLOOOOW): "ET" Katy Perry, and "the take over" Fall Out Boy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete