October 14, 2008

Sports Karma

Several VERY interesting, sports-related incidents this weekend. Some of which I'm thrilled about, others...well, let's just say I'm not ready to talk about it.

* Eagles win. FANTASTIC! However, it would be even BETTER if they knew how to score a red-zone touchdown. Defensive touchdowns are great and all, but let's try to fix the offense, shall we? Sheesh.

* Cowboys lose. Granted, this is ALWAYS good news in our house. However, karma came through for me on this one. That play in the first half that SHOULD HAVE BEEN a Tony Romo fumble and resulting Cardinal touchdown? OMG. Nothing is more infuriating than the so-called "Tuck Rule." We call it the "Suck Rule" in my house because it is THAT retarded. So glad they lost! And the man my brothers call "The Jedi" is out for at least 4 weeks. Woo hoo!

* Red Sox drop 2 games to the Rays. Yeesh. Not ready to talk about.

* Texas beats OU. Now, I didn't go to either school, but I will always root for UT because it's kinda in the family. My brothers are huge fans, and I really just don't like OU on general principle.

That is all, really. Since the blog is called "Music and Baseball," I figured I ought to mention sports, even if I don't really have time to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment