I know I haven't blogged consistently lately, but I'm happy to start the week off with another edition of:
I hopped on over to see what Kenlie chose today, and it was another survey! Yay for surveys! I'll spare you a vlog today (but you can go here and see some of the other hilarious(?) vlogs I've posted recently) and just answer them within the blog. You're welcome.
FMM: All About Me
1. What are your talents?
I sing. I think I'm pretty good at it. I think I have a good way with words...I've been told that I'm good at finding the right words to provide comfort for people, which is a huge compliment. I also think I'm a decent writer when I apply myself.
2. What is your best habit?
Wow, that's a tough one. My BEST habit? It's actually probably a bad habit, but I make it work: I am pretty much always willing to take time for me. Mental health days, a run by myself, taking rain checks on pre-made plans because I need some replenishment, etc. I don't like to be too stressed for too long.
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be?
I'm assuming that this is a fantasy and I'd be allowed to pick Harry Connick, Jr. and I'd get to make out with him for just about the whole time. DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask.
I have flat feet. COMPLETELY flat. When my feet are wet, I leave a whole footprint. Yep.
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?)
I just started rehearsals for Café des Artistes with Sundown Collaborative Theatre and I'm really excited about it. You should follow our Tumblr and you'll see weekly posts from the cast members and production team. It's gonna be amaaaaazing.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd have longer legs. Sigh.
7. What do you do in your spare time?
Normally I do the whole "Spare time?! Surely you jest!" laugh. But I've actually had a nice break from theatre lately and I've HAD spare time! What have I done? I started running! I read books! I slept! I had sex with my husband! I walked my dog! I had dinners with friends! It's been AMAZING!
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Lousy drivers. Seriously. The road rage gets BAD in this ginger. Watch out.
9. Why do you blog?
I don't know. I've been blogging on-again/off-again since 2005 and I just always end up coming back to it. I like writing. I like getting my thoughts down for others to read and comment on or maybe offer insight on. I like making my online legacy in the technological age. I'm narcissistic. Who knows.
10. Are you tidy or messy?
I definitely err on the side of clutter, but then I'll get SICK of all the piles of crap and I'll put everything away in a fit of tidiness. Rinse, repeat.
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod?
It was "Lucky Denver Mint" by Jimmy Eat World at the end of my run/cool-down/stretch this morning.
12. Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight?
I LOVE to cook! Tonight we're having leftover chicken spaghetti, which I made during the football game last night.
13. Do you like sports? If so, list your teams.
Um, YES. Philadelphia Eagles, Boston Red Sox, and Dallas Mavericks.
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news?
I get my news from Twitter. I watch the news during major events (tragedies, State of the Union addresses, political debates [sometimes], etc) or when I want to know the forecast.
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year?
I don't think I made any real resolutions. I kind of think they're stupid.
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011?
I'm looking forward to the holidays and cooler weather and my show (see #5) and maybe running another 5k
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags?
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets?
I feel fine about it....?
19. Do you sing in the shower?
I actually don't! My husband does. All. The. Time.
20. Describe yourself in one word.