October 22, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Today's outfit mostly consists of items either thrifted or gifted! So it will be hard to tell you where to find the items, but I can try to help with brands, at least!

This dress is one of my very favorites. I wear it all spring/summer, and then just add tights and a cardigan once temperatures start to drop! I love the ruffle detail in the front and the crocheted lace back. You can be daring and just wear a bra underneath and let it show, or certainly be more modest and wear a cami so that the back is more covered.


Dress: Bailey Blue, thrifted, found at Plato's Closet

Belt: thrifted, found at Plato's Closet

Cardigan: Mom's closet (no really, my mom's closet) (I think she's always wanted it back) (Nope)

Patterned tights: Gifted

Shoes: Aerosoles (I believe the style is "Vivian," but I can't find a direct link anywhere online)

Earrings: Vintage.

Glasses: Zenni Optical 

No comments:

Post a Comment