October 25, 2013

Outfit of the Day

Well I managed to post every outfit I wore this week!  I won't do this every day of every week, but I'm going to try to keep this series in mind when I'm getting dressed in the mornings. Even today, on casual Friday at work, I wanted to try to be a little less "ordinary" than my usual jeans & a school shirt.  This keeps me accountable and it keeps me constantly aware of what I'm wearing.

I know this will make me sound like a broken record, but I really do feel better all day long when I take the time to dress in something that makes me feel good. It's easy in the moment to just throw on any clothes but, by around midday, I always feel frumpy and haphazard and gross. 

Thanks for playing along with me this week!


Shirt: UNT bookstore

Cardigan: Same from Mom's closet that I wore on Tuesday

Jeans: ummm....Levi's? I'm not a big designer jeans gal...whatever fits, I buy and then RUN out the door before I can be further traumatized by the process.

Shoes: TOMS Classics black canvas

Butterfly earrings: Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment