October 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day

This morning, as I was getting dressed, I thought to myself, "Why am I doing this outfit of the day thing this week, again? Remind me, self, because I really just want to wear yoga pants." I know that nobody is holding me accountable or anything, and I know that I don't HAVE to do it every day.  But I always always feel better when I take a little time to put an outfit together, even I'm running a few minutes late because Z spit up at the last minute or because I can't find something weather-appropriate (that's clean) for him to wear.

So I put on my new dress and shoes and headed out the door feeling prepared to face another day in the offices of higher education!

Today's look is simple, which is nice for a new mom.  This dress is also a blank slate.  SO MANY OPTIONS for shoes, tights, jewelry, belts, scarves, cardigans, etc.  But since it's going to be a chilly 80 degrees in North Texas today, I went for an easy, simple look.


Dress: Elle Pintuck Fit and Flare dress in Red Lacquer for Kohls

Shoes: Mossimo Valmai pointed toe loafers from Target

Necklace: Secondhand from Plato's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment