December 29, 2008

Apparently We're in a Parallel Universe


GEEZ, where has the time gone? I truly meant to blog a bit before Christmas to wish you all, my faithful blog readers (all 5 of you) a VERY Merry and blessed Christmas. I apologize, but you all must know that I mean it anyway. I hope your holidays have been blessed.

It's been a busy several days since I last stopped by the blog. We had a really nice Christmas, and I'll share a few pictures eventually.

But first:

I want my Jessica...

And furthermore:


We'll take that Marion...all the way to the end zone.

Somehow...SOME HOW...beyond all reasonable thought and because of the help of some insiginificant teams....the Eagles have made it into the playoffs.

The EAGLES (no, really, I'm excited). The team who managed to add that elusive (and not oft-wanted) third number to their season record because they "didn't know football games could end in a tie," are going to be playing in the Wild Card playoff game next weekend.

I'm truly at a loss for words.

So, in my silence, I'll continue to enjoy the bewildered and angry sputtering of Dallas Cowboys fans all over the television and radio.

Merry Christmas indeed. :)

That's all I have for today, because I'm exhausted and SORE from moving and unpacking a boatload of crap into the Operahaus. We're planning on moving in on New Year's Day (New year, New House. Makes sense to me), so we have a lot more work to do. Hopefully I'll be back again to say hi before the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I dont normally watch football but I am kind of upset I missed this sad game!

    Good luck on the move if I dont see or talk to you before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting to get all moved in!

    And thanks for the funny pictures. I missed the game (we have no tv right now), but I doubt I would have wanted to see it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I know you're an Iggles fan from back a ways, so I'll root for you. I can't root for my Patriots because, despite going 11 - 5, they missed out. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete