1. We got married (duh).
2. We were given a house.
3. We moved from Boston (partly VERY sad) back to Texas (nice to be back around family and, let's face it, financial help should things get really bleak again and/or the economy get worse).
4. I got a job.
5. Operaboy got a contract with an opera company.
6. We've both grown tremendously both individually and as a newly married couple. Life is good, and I truly cannot ask for more.
Things I'm looking forward to in 2009 (in no particular order):
1. Moving into the Operahaus
3. Spending quality time with my family, especially those that may not be with us
4. Possibly a trip (we're considering West Coast, back up north to see Operaboy's family, or another Disney World trip)
5. More and more blessings and learning to recognize and be thankful for each one.
And now, before it's TOO late...finally, some pictures from Christmas:
Our Christmas tree that we found on the side of the road.
My beautiful cousin and her handsome husband.
My cousin, my mom and I drinking wine on Christmas Eve.
My aunt (being zexy) and my beautiful grandma on Christmas Eve.