June 3, 2011

Bear With Me

Just a fair warning -- this blog may look different every time you find your way over here outside of Google Reader for a while.  That's because I'm trying to pick back up and blog consistently again...and in doing so, I've discovered that there are many more features Blogger has now...things that weren't around when I started blogging oh-so-long-ago. 

Just trying to find what works for me.

For example -- I've removed my tag line, because I basically repeated it in my About Me page there at the top.  I need a tag line for this blog, but I haven't quite figured it out yet. 

I'll try to keep drastic changes to a minimum, so that coming to my blog isn't stressful or confusing.  But be patient with me as Music and Baseball is under construction! 

Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment