June 8, 2011

Life Well-Lived, Vol. 3

Today is the third installment of "Life Well Lived" started by my pal Kelsey! Every Wednesday, she encourages everyone to blog about the things in life, small or huge or anywhere in between, that make you joyful, that make you thankful...anything that makes your life WELL LIVED.  Also, you can now follow @MyLifeWellLived on Twitter!  Follow and post with the hashtag #LifeWellLived and let's make this go viral!



Now for today's installment:

1. I have met some Healthy Living Bloggers in real life!


Last week, Heather, one of the founding members of Healthy Living Blogs was in town for her brother's graduation...and "in town" happened to be my hometown!  Sadly, Heather is not pictured (she took the photo), but clockwise from the left you will find Kelsey (the one and only!), Sarah, Laura, Trinity, Nikki, Ann, and myself!  We had a great time at dinner and getting frozen yogurt, and I learned a lot about blogging! 

1. I've been to a party on a rooftop in Boston.


Shortly after we moved to Boston for the hubs to begin graduate school, some of his classmates decided to throw a party on the rooftop of their apartment building so that the music students could get to know one another.  Being a "spouse," I was invited along.  Can't beat THAT view! 

3. I have just let myself be silly...and photographed it.


This photo was taken during rehearsals for a show I was in.  One night we had our music rehearsal in a high school choir room, and these cut-outs were in there for some reason. My friend Justin and I obviously had to pose.  I laugh every time I look at this picture!

4. I had my honeymoon at Disney World!
 

When Michael and I were wedding planning, we discussed cruises...beachfront resorts...all the typical honeymoon spots...but we just kept coming back to Disney World as our location.  Best. Decision. Ever.  We had SUCH a great time!  Mickey and Minnie loved us (obviously!), and the bride/groom mouse ears we wore, along with our "Just Married" buttons, got us lots of special treatment during our stay!  I highly recommend it.  We hope to go back for an anniversary some time!

Now, it's your turn!  Post 3-5 things that you think make your life well lived, and shoot Kelsey an email and let her know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment