January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


A very Happy First Day of 2009 to you all! Are you hungover?? :) I am a tiny bit, but more than that I'm SORE. We were at Big Brother's last night, and we thought it'd be fun (and funny) to box each other on my niece's Wii. Now, let it be known that I'm no pixie, but I am only 5'3, and Big Brother is 6'2" and weighs about 300lbs. I just simply wore myself out before he did, though I did manage to knock him down (figuratively speaking) at least once.
Ugh, my arms and upper body are KILLING me! What a great workout. :)
So, in other news...
Today is MOVING DAY! Yes, soon I will shut off the computer and make the move from the parents' house into the Operahaus. I could not be more ready. New year, new (old) house. :)
Also....
I've decided to attempt the January NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). The theme is "Change," though I can't promise that every day will stick to the theme. The deal is, you have to blog at least once every day during the month. I've never been able to do this before, but what the hell. I'll try for the first month of 2009 and see how we go. :)
If you'd like to try it yourself, just click on the typewriter in my sidebar!
Okay well Operaboy just got out of the shower, and my parents are starting to move things around me. I give it about 5 minutes before they actually lift me in my chair and take me out to the truck.
So this is Operawife signing off until at least tomorrow!
Happy News Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment