Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line (or verse) from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs, or label it, when someone guesses both artist and track correctly and put the correct answer and who got it.
Step 4: For those who are guessing -- looking the lyrics up on a search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own.
1. The summer wind came blowin' in from across the seas, it lingered there to touch your hair and walk with me...
2. I've this creeping suspicion that things here are not as they seem, reassure me, why do I feel as if I'm in too deep?
4. I am the child that lives forever, let me run about, I can do the things that you will envy, wish and dream about. I run amuck don't give a f*ck, I will leave you all stranded for no reason when you least expect it.
5. Darling? (yes?) Robert. (what?) I worry. (why?) He's all alone. (Oh.) There's no one (where?) in his life (huh), Robert ought to have a woman...
6. I've got something to say that might cause you pain. If I catch you talking to that boy again, I'm gonna let you down and leave you flat.
10. Strangely quiet, but now the storm simply rests to strike again. Standing, waiting, I think of her...I think of her. Strange this Mary, she leaves the room yet remains...she lingers on. Something stirs me to think of her...I think of her...
11. In my platforms I hit the floor. I fell facedown, didn't help my brain out, then my baby came before I found the magic oh, to keep her happy. I never was the fantasy of what you wanted me to be. Don't judge me so harsh, little girl.
12. Just too unreal all this...watching the worlds fall from my lips. Baiting some girl with hypotheses...
14. When you look into my eyes, and you see the crazy gypsy in my soul, it always comes as a surprise when I feel my withered roots begin to grow. Well I never had a place that I could call my very own, but that's all right my love....
15. Lowering the standards in the process selective. The formula's too thin. But it takes more than one person, so everyone jump on. I'll miss you when you're just like them.
20. You've got your ball, you've got your chain tied to me tight, tie me up again.
25. This is a song...for the ladies. But fellas? Listen closely. You don't always have to f*ck her hard...in fact sometimes, that's not right to do.
WOW my shuffle SUCKED today. I'll be surprised if anyone gets any of these!